Personal Service With A Difference
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a Coldwell Banker Advantage Sales Associate, I believe whole heartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
· Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
· A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
· Top professional skills continually refined through training programs respected industry wide
· Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
· Commitment to help you leverage my many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you!
Cathy listed and sold my home
And was so professional yet personal as she paid attention to what I was looking for in a new home.
Her skills in preparing homes to view
And her superior skills in negotiating were top notch. If you are planning to buy a home in the Sandhills I only recommend Cathy Larose
And Caldwell advantage.
Mrs. Larose has been most helpful in selling a house that was for sale for eight years. She went out of her way to negotiate, and did all she could to explore different options. She handled the marketing and showings very professionally.
Cathy worked very hard to sell our house in a market unfavorable to selling. We feel she did the best possible job. She had open houses, made suggestions on how to make house look better, etc.