I was born and raised in Germany. My husband Craig, who grew up in Moore County, and I relocated with our 2 daughters to Southern Pines in 2002. Craig has been in the Military for over 25 years and I am a very proud Army wife. I fell in love with this area the first time I visited in 1992 and I knew it would be the perfect place to raise a family. I specialize in the purchase and sale of new or existing single family residences, PCS and VA transactions. I am familiar with the challenges my clients facing who are moving into and away from the area, having been through this myself.I help my clients through one of life's major transitions...buying/selling their home. I'm there as a consultant, to listen to your needs, handle all the details, negotiate the best terms possible for you, as well as educate you about the area, and the real estate process. I feel it is important that you know all of your options so that you make an informed decision. In the end it's YOUR decision and I will do what you ask of me. As a full time Real Estate Agent my goal is not only to reduce your stress, but to help you see that the experience of buying or selling a home can also be a fun experience. So are you ready for the adventure? Well let's get started then!
· Very knowledgeable about local real estate market
· Always available to answer your questions about real estate
activity in your neighborhood
· Member of the Pinehurst/Southern Pines Area Association of Realtors®
· Member of the Fayetteville Area Association of Realtors
· Member of the National Association of Realtors®
· Eager to assist buyers and sellers in making educated, informed decisions when buying or selling your home with my superior knowledge and attention to all the details. Let me help you make this process stress free.
· Larose & Company Fast Track Training Graduate
· Larose & Company Success Track Graduate
· Rookie of the Year 2008
· EXECUTIVE CLUB MEMBER– Larose & Company, Realtors Award
· Multi Million Dollar Producer in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
· 2013 ~ Awarded Coldwell Banker Advantage $4 Million Producer
· 2013 ~ Awarded CBA Most Agent Generated Referrals sent and closed
· Born and raised in Germany
· Managed Real Estate Office in Southern Pines
· Proud Military wife
· Has served with Habitat for Humanity, Backpack Pals, Sandhills Children’s Center, Active member of St. Anthony Catholic Church
We would like to thank Anja for helping us find and buy our house. She knows the area very well and had lots of great advice for us. She was wonderful to work with, kept us constantly updated and really took care of everything for us. After we found the perfect house, she coordinated appointments with home inspectors, the home owner, contractors and the attorney and she regularly checked in with all involved parties to make sure no one dropped the ball on anything. Everything went super smoothly and we couldn’t have been more happy with the whole process. We highly recommend Anja, so if you’re planning to buy or sell a home, give her a call. You won’t regret it.