What you can expect from me:
· Very knowledgeable about local real estate market
· Always available to answer your questions about real estate
activity in your neighborhood
· Member of the Mid Carolina Area Association of Realtors®
· Member of the National Association of Realtors®
· A capable Real Estate Agent with an understanding of Military Moves.
· Eager to assist buyers and sellers in making educated, informed decisions when buying or selling your home with my superior knowledge and attention to all the details.
· Let me help you make this process stress free.
· B.S. Psychology/Minor in Human Resources from University of Maryland University College
· Associates in Arts and Science from Pierce College
· Prior Service Military
· Military Spouse
· Proud Moore County Resident
· Member of New Home Baptist Church
· North Carolina Coastal Pines Girl Scouts Troup Co-Leader
· Member of Moore County Schools PTA
Tracy was terrific! Our first home buying experience was tremendous as we breezed through everything from walkthrough to initial offers to closing and moving in. She was extremely responsive, helpful and knowledgable, and continued to check in with us even months after we moved in to the new house. Highly recommend Tracy as an outstanding choice as your realtor.
Tracy helped us sell our house while we were out of state. She has excellent knowledge of the local market and accurately priced our home for a quick sell. I would highly recommend her when buying or selling a home.
We couldn’t of asked for a better realtor! Tracy is the most knowlegable, responsive, hardworking and the sweetest person. We ran into some obstacles that would of preventing us from closing on time, but Tracy worked tirelessly to help us achieve our dream of being home owners. Her knowdge of the area and negotiation skills helped us get the house of our dreams at an affordable price. We recommend her to everyone we know.
3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,666 SqFt