My goal is to successfully guide you through the buying, selling or relocation process.I enjoy working with first time homebuyers and feel that my mortgage background helps me guide buyers step by step through the process to make the transaction as smooth as possible.
- Liz English began her Real Estate Career in 1998 as Mortgage Loan officer.
- She obtained her Real Estate License in 1999.
- After 11 years in the mortgage Banking Industry she actively began selling Real Estate.
- Enjoys working with military clients. Her father, brother and son in law served in the armed forces.
- Liz is a firm believer in volunteering and networking.
- Board of Directors of United Way of Moore County, 2014
- President of Professional Women’s Network, 2012
- Board Member of Professional Women's Network, 2014.
- Member of the Moore County Chamber of Commerce, 10 years
- Member of Southern Pines Business Association
- CARTUS & Affinity Services Specialist
- USAA Movers Advantage Preferred Agent
- Certified Military Specialist
- Moore County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador of the Year Award 2005 & 2010
- Continuing Education—Graduate Realtor Institute